Tackle “Are we there yet?” head-on with this free printable map for your car! The perfect travel companion for long family road trips with young kids.
Here’s how it works:
- Stars: Write out your overnight stops.
- Circles: Write out your planned daytime stops.
- Landscapes: Pick those that match the scenery of your drive.
Once you have the pieces of your road trip map:
- Use string or duck tape to make the “road” on the ceiling of your car.
- Attach the pieces of your map in the right order.
- Put the car at the “start” of your map, and move it along as you get to your stops!
For more family road trip free printables, visit Best Road Trip Games for Young Kids.