Use this family road trip banner to create a fun visual map inside your vehicle. It’s the easiest way to answer “Are we there yet?” Simply point to the car as it moves along the banner!
Here’s how to use the elements in the printable:
- Stars: Write out your overnight stops.
- Circles: Write out your planned daytime stops.
- Landscapes: Pick those that match the scenery along your drive.
Once you have the pieces for your family road trip banner:
- Use string or duck tape to make the “road” on the ceiling of your car.
- Attach the pieces of your banner in the right order.
- Put the car at the “start” of your banner, and move it along as you get to your stops!
A companion printable for the post, Best Road Trip Games for Young Kids.